What makes Breeze Mobile different?
About Breeze Mobile
Breeze Mobile is a full-service mobile marketing agency that offers the full range of solutions available in Romania, for multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns or individual campaigns.
Breeze Mobile has Dan Virtopeanu as its manager, one of the pioneers of mobile marketing in Romania, with over 15 years of experience in this marketing area.
Around the globe, more people use internet on their mobile phones than on their PCs
- in 2013 that will be a known fact also in Romania –
There are more people who are using their phones for enjoying the spare time, than those spending it in front of the TV.
Our mission is to guide you along this extraordinary road, providing the best communication solutions for interacting with customers, using mobile phones.
- Adapting the content to the mobile phones specifications, by creating mobi-sites.
- Emphasizing the true value of the content through unique elements allowed by mobile apps.
- Sharing the content through mobile communications campaigns on mobi-sites or in mobile apps.
- Using mobile specific elements in stimulating the share of content among users.
- Communication campaigns on mobi-sites or in mobile apps, with a focus on ROI
- Facebook Mobile Campaigns, with more impact on users than Facebook Ads or in connection with Facebook Offers.
- Wide reach, with access to more than 5 million Romanian mobile internet users.
- SMS communication campaign towards 10 million mobile users.
- Mobile coupons available for any mobile phone user in Romania.
- Bidirectional IVR campaign for users who prefer audio communication
- Games and mobile apps.
- SMS Pull campaigns (Promotions with SMS activation).
- Geolocation based campaigns.
- Free-of-customer-cost IVR campaigns
- The use of specific technologies for brand-consumer interaction rise: QR codes, NFC, Augmented Reality, USSD, bluetooth, MMS.
Phone: +4021 201 6101
Address: Street Luminei 8
Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
Breeze Mobile Marketing S.R.L.
Nr. Reg.Commerce J40/8803/2012
Social Capital 200 RON